Last updated: August 17th, 2022
When you browse online on Google Play Store or Apple Store, there are plenty of video editors available. If your editing app is easy to use and consists of all-in-all features, it will make your video editing a breeze. Video editors for smartphones are very handy and bring all the features you found in top desktop applications. Not only smartphones, but you can also use them on other end devices such as a tablet.
- 1 Best Video Editing Apps and Video Makers
- 2 1. Alight Motion App
- 3 Important Features
- 4 2. Magisto
- 5 Important Features
- 6 3. Wondershare Filmore
- 7 Important Features
- 8 4. Hyperlapse
- 9 Important Features
- 10 5. InShot
- 11 Important Features
- 12 6. PicPlayPost
- 13 Important Features
- 14 7. KineMaster
- 15 Important Features
- 16 Conclusion
Best Video Editing Apps and Video Makers
Whether you are a blogger, YouTuber, DIYer, or photographer, you must have a personal video editor for quick editing. In this way, you can edit and publish videos on social media or anywhere you want easily and quickly. To assist you in researching for a good video editor, we have prepared a list of the best video editing apps and video makers in the following. We have tested them for many aspects and considered only a few that are universal for everyone. Let’s begin!
1. Alight Motion App
If you are looking for an effective and easy way to edit your newly captured videos, the Alight Motion Mod Apk app is there for you. It’s a cool alternative to paid and highly professional video editors. You can create brilliant animations and even motion graphics due to the vast library. The library consists of hundreds of effects, transitions, blending modes, vector arts, and everything that professional tools have.
The most important benefit is that it’s available for both ios and android phones to handle your video editing tasks. Customize size, shapes, apply frames and make adjustments. All is possible with the easily accessible controls.
- Several impressive effects, transitions, and blending modes.
- It’s extremely easy to use.
- Both Free and Paid subscriptions are available.
- Multiple layer editing, vector support, and motion blur.
- Export videos in different qualities.
Magisto is a video editing and automation tool developed by Vimeo. It allows you to make incredible video edits in three easy steps. First, you have to choose the video style you want to create. Secondly, pick up the video or images for editing purposes. Lastly, add music, text, and effects and export the video in desired video quality. You also don’t need to find music online because it also has a built-in music library.
In addition, this tool uses artificial intelligence (AI) that helps you get the best video edits according to your mind. You can get limited access to the free version and all the pro tools in the premium subscription.
- It consists of several easy-to-use templates for quick creation.
- It has a beginner-friendly interface and is also intuitive.
- You can also use it on Windows or Mac; that’s optional.
- You can enjoy business plans and professional plans with a free Vimeo premium subscription.
This is the updated version of “Wondershare video editor” and a perfect option for basic to professional video editing. You can go more advance as much as you want to go. If you want to make videos for Instagram, it’s a great option. However, you can also use it for different platforms or personal video editing.
If you are a newbie, you can switch the app to Easy Mode to eliminate the complexity. The drag and drop music, video clips, and other options make it an easy-to-use app for everyone. You can add intros, themes, and different transitions to get stunning videos.
- It’s a powerful app for beginners and professional video makers.
- You can also use its desktop version to get additional video editing features.
- It’s extremely easy to use to apply stickers, effects, and different filters.
- Not the video, but you can also layer the music.
- The premium subscription is highly affordable for everyone.
Hyperlapse is a wonderful app developed and offered by Instagram itself. You can edit videos with more speed and upload them on Instagram or Facebook. You can create a video with different speed options according to the length of the video in real-time. This is the most interesting and cool feature of this fabulous app.
You can capture nature videos such as sunset at different speeds or any event. In short, it’s a great app for social media video creation and publishing.
- The speed adjustment is a cool and easy-to-use feature.
- It used less number of the layout, just like high-quality cameras.
- You can also capture videos directly from the app.
- You don’t need to sign-up to get started.
If you just want a video editor with only video editing tools, InShot might be your primary choice. It’s also a handy app by which you can trim, add music, filters, transitions, speed up, and use many other interesting options.
The most fundamental feature is that it’s very easy to use. The background changing is at your fingertips where you can add different interesting and cool backgrounds.
- It’s a universal app for beginners, marketers, and professional video editors.
- Enjoy hundreds of royalty-free music from the huge music library.
- You can voice-over anywhere you want, with or without the music.
You are already aware of the coolness of unique photo collages. You can create amazing videos using collages in the PicPlayPost smartphone app. It is simple to use and exactly does what you want in your videos.
You can edit two videos at a time and play them simultaneously without any clash. It has both options to export videos in your storage or upload them directly to the social media platforms.
- You can create GIFs and live photos with it.
- 4K video exporting option is also available.
KineMaster is a perfect app for a beginner video editor to shoot or edit videos easily and quickly. Different exporting options are available with a multi-layer interface.
There are many features available even in a free mode, such as blending, audio mixing, chroma-key, and more.
- Advanced editing features.
- 4K video exporting.
- Direct publishing to YouTube.
In conclusion, video editors have become a need for everyone in this digital era. To help you pick up the right video editor, we have listed the best video editing apps. We hope you will find this guide helpful due to its detailed information.